I can’t wait to get back to Curves – after my last post…I was HIT HARD with the flu. So, I didn’t exactly feel up to going off to the gym. And, this week is bone scan/bloodwork/tons of church goings and comings…but I plan to attend Curves EVERY day except maybe Tuesday. Just depends…
Now, I want to mention a venture I will kick off in just a few minutes, so that some of you can “understand” what I’m doing. I was driving home from church this afternoon after going to Costco, Home Depot & the Deli near the church…and I realized that I love going “out to eat”. And, I am in Myrtle Vegas…one of the restaurant capitals of the world. Well, maybe the southeast…..okay, of the Carolinas….but I want to “report” on my findings of going out to eat. Oh, I might just toss in a review of a favorite spot in Charleston too. But that’s what I’m going to do. Here’s the gig:
1. I will report on my experience and my experience alone, even if I go with others.
2. I will report on my food, unless something extra-ordinary happens I just have to tell about (good or bad).
3. I will DEFINITELY report on my ability to find something to eat – those of you who don’t know, I’m a vegetarian (and I like to TRY to keep to that when I’m out as much as possible…although I will dabble in seafood). And, since I try to keep it pretty healthy, I will add that information in too. BTW, sometimes you just can’t do the healthy thing. I know it and you know it. I do live in the South, y’know….
4. I will, if a place is known for their meat dishes and I attend with someone who EATS meat, report on quality of the meat dish.
5. My rating system is going to be smiley-faces. Five smiley faces is excellent. No smiley faces is really really NOT excellent.
6. I will try to do one a week. Some weeks I may have to “fill in” with previous experiences due to commitments that may not allow me to eat out.
So, come along on my culinary ride. BTW, if I can include food photos, I will.