So, I’m writing this on my phone. Don’t expect it to be too fancy. I sometimes think that those of you who know might know this stuff, but you “new blog-friends” might not know. Here are a few little known Mary facts:
1. I like expensive blue jeans. Like…Lucky Brand and such. I don’t like to pay lots of money for them so I shop clearance at http://www.luckybrand.com.
2. If I could afford it, I would wear only Calvin Klein, DKNY, and Lucky Brand. I can’t afford that, even clearance.
3. I never wear makeup but when I do, I spend too much money on it. Again, I shop sales. Benefit and Bare Escentuals are current faves.
4. I am a night owl. No, really. I am. Much happier btwn the hours of 11 am and 2 am. Maybe 12 pm and 3 am. Hate me some 5 am. Unless I am still up after a long night…..
5. My first dog was a greyhound. I grew up around cats. Now I want dogs, horses, chickens, and a couple of goats. Little ones. Oh, and a donkey or mule.
6. My favorite rock star is my husband. He is the best musician I know.
7. I really love living in South Carolina. Ok, I live in NC right now but as soon as we can, we will move back over the state line.
8. I have four guitars. Two Ovations, an Ibanez electric, and a Yamaha 6 string.
9. I love my job.
10. As much as I love my job, I look forward to retiring some day and having a wacky farm with above mentioned animals. And a bunch of cast iron pans. And a kitchen with a gas stove. And a fire pit in the backyard.
Yup. That’s all.